This recipe is the best summer salad because it's hearty and meaty enough to fill you up but still light and refreshing with chilly noodles and fresh herbaceous flavor.
음성출장샵ヘ예약금없는출장샵×음성동출장마사지〖음성포항 아가씨〗﹄【음성천안 출장】☁음성의정부 대딸방⇚음성태국 에스코트 비용ロ음성천안 조건╛음성콜녀⇪음성전주 모텔 추천
- 1/2 pound leftover pork shoulder, shredded
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- One 3-ounce package ramen noodles, seasoning discarded
- 1 egg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper 음성출장샵예약24시출장샵음성출장샵음성동대구 여관예약금없는출장샵고양동대구역 여관음성출장샵음성출장샵정읍평택 여관
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup dashi
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sake
- 1/4 cup shredded nori
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, blanched
For the pork:
Combine all ingredients in a container, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
For the ramen:
1. Cook ramen noodles according to package, drain and set in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the one egg vigorously with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. In a hot sauté pan add canola oil, then add egg and let cook undisturbed until cooked through. Remove the egg from pan and slice into thin ribbons.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the dashi, water, rice wine vinegar and sake. Add mixture to noodles along with the nori and sprouts and toss to combine.
5. Remove the pork from the soy mixture and top the salad with the pork and sliced egg.